10 Time tested Battle Hardend Blog Traffic Techniques
10 Time-tested, Battle-Hardend Blog Traffic Techniques
Follow these 10 blog traffic strategies and your blog just might be the next Engadget, TechCrunch, JohnChow.com, StevePavlina.com or BoingBoing.net.
blog traffic, traffic, blog, blogs, blogging, money, make money
1. Blog Regularly - many of the top blogs post 10-20 times per day.
2. Create Authority Articles - instead of blogging frequently, post less often but focus on creating Authority Posts -- lengthier articles that are really well put together which will attract
attention from other bloggers & users of social bookmarking sites like Digg, reddit, etc.
3. Comment on Other Blogs - do not keyword spam in these, but rather use your own name and add value to the conversation.
4. Link Out Frequently to Industry Leaders - show some linklove to other bloggers in your niche. In turn, they might eventually Business electricity comparison link back if you have a quality post on a topic they have not covered yet.
5. Participate in Blog Carnivals - these are a way for bloggers within a niche to get together and periodically highlight posts from one another's blogs. You can find an index of these at
6. Do Guest Posts - not just for A-List bloggers, but B-List and beyond. Be sure to work up some good material first, so as to make a good first impression.
7. Article Marketing - chances are, you're reading this via a site that syndicated this article using an article marketing script of some sort. Join a site like ArticleMarketer.com and syndicate your
articles to thousands of participating sites. If distributed via the web, these sites are required to link back to you via a byline (see below).
8. Social Digging/Mixxing - join sites like Digg, Mixx, Bumpzee, etc. and encourage your users and/or friends to submit your stories.
9. Social Bookmarking - join del.icio.us, Furl, Wink, Backflip, etc and submit your popular articles to these sites to seed them into the community.
10. Use Great Headlines - okay, which sounds better "Some Ways to Get Readers", or "10 Time-tested, Battle-Hardend Blog Traffic Techniques". Many readers are particularly fond of "Top X" lists, or
"How To ..." posts.
This is the sidebar.
This section is visible on every page of your website. The sidebar is a great place to put important information like contact details, store hours, or social media links. If you build an
online store, the shopping cart will appear here.